Asthma & COPD - Adults and Children
Health education; inhaler technique demonstration; peak-flow recordings. Please book via Klinik
- Child Health Surveillance Clinic (Fortnightly): Monday & Tuesday - 10.00am – 12.00pm
- Baby Immunisation: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday - 9.15am – 12.30pm
Wednesday 9.00am -12.30pm & Friday 9.15am – 12.30pm with the Nurse Practitioner
Health education, blood glucose monitoring, dietary advice. The clinic liaises with community dietician and chiropodist services.
Family Planning and Cytology (Fortnightly)
We do Cervical Smear Tests, Family Planning Consultations and Pill Checks
GMS Clinic and General Health Check
With a Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant on the folllowing days:
- Monday: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 9.15am – 12.30pm and 2.00pm – 5.30pm
- Wednesday: 9.15am – 12.30pm and 2.00pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday: 9.15am – 12.30pm and 2.00pm – 5.30pm
- Friday: 9.15am – 12.30pm and 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.